Walton's 8" Skellig Design Printed Irish Bodhran with Beater & Gift Packaging
The Bodhran has long been a symbol of Irish Music and Culture. Its history dates back centuries, with one story telling its use in the Irish Rebellion of 1603 as a war drum. In more recent times, it has been altered and changed in its style and design, now becoming a famous and internationally recognisable instrument. This item uses ancient Celtic Designs, now created and crafted as a Bodhran for decoration or use. It comes complete with 'X' bar on the back and tipper is included. Suitable for beginner and professionals alike.
- Crafted in Ireland and Comes with a Tipper Beater
- Produces a beautiful soft tone
- Created using ancient celtic designs
- Ideal for beginners and professionals alike
- Beautifully presented in a Waltons Gift Packet
We Also Recommend