Meris 440 500 Series Mic Pre Amp with effects loop for guitar pedals
The Meris 440 500 is a unique 500 Series studio preamp designed for guitarist featuring an effects loop built into it to use with guitar pedals. The Meris 440 500 is designed and built in L.A., California, contains only the highest quality components available, such as renowned Cinemag Input and Output transformers and hybrid-discrete op-amps which receive and drive each respective transformer section. This combination creates a highly sought after classic American mic preamp tone.
Meris 440 – The ultimate mic pre for recording guitar.
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path
We Also Recommend