DPA d:screet™ SC4061-FM Omnidirectional
Originally designed for use with wireless systems in theater, television and close-miked instrument applications, the d:screet™ 4061 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Lo-Sens is highly unobtrusive. Because of its small size, it exhibits an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore does not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup.
This microphone is acoustically identical to the d:screet™ 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone, Hi-Sens, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market.
It is up to the user to decide on the correct placement to achieve the desired timbre. The mic can handle 144 dB peak before clipping, allowing the microphone to be used even for snare drums, guitar/bass speaker cabinets or other high SPL sound sources.
Professional condenser clip-on microphone
- Characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Especially suitable for capturing speech
- Reduced sensitivity
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- +3 dB Presence boost thomann from 8 - 20 KHz
- SPL: Max 144 dB
- For wireless transmitters with B+K connector
- Optional adapter for almost all transmitters available
- With optional accessories is also very well suited for use with instruments
- Colour: Beig (can supply brown and black)
We Also Recommend