Clarke Original D Tin Penny Whistle, Gift Box & Black Whistle Pouch
After 150 years of continued production of the famous Original Tin whistle, Clarke are one of the most sought after tin whistle manufacturers. The favourite music instrument of distinguished tin whistle players ever since 1843, this Clarke tin whistle can be considered the Stradivarius of tin whistles. The tin whistle is a simple, traditional musical instrument; ideal for popular and folk music but it is also suitable for a much wider musical repertoire. It is just as good for solo playing as in ensemble with other musical instruments; and can be played by children, youth or adults alike.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE WHISTLE POUCH NOW COMES IN BLACK ONLY.
- Includes Fingering Chart & Tune Sheet. The tone of the Clarke tin whistle is clear and flute-like, but it is also described as "crisp and responsive" by Bill Ochs
- Robert Clarke's traditional conical bore has been retained to give the instrument its unique sound, called "chiff"
- The instrument is still made of tin-plate with a wooden plug in the mouthpiece.
- Includes: Custom Made, hand sewn and crafted from good quality brown leather look PU material. Gold finished press button closure and embossed with "Clarke" logo.
We Also Recommend