Clarke Black Sweetone D Tin Penny Whistle & Black Whistle Pouch
- PLEASE NOTE: THE WHISTLE POUCH NOW COMES IN BLACK ONLY.
- Traditional tapering tin tube with moulded black plastic mouthpiece. The tone of the Clarke tin whistle is clear and flute-like, but it is also described as "crisp and responsive" by Bill Ochs
- Robert Clarke's traditional conical bore has been retained to give the instrument its unique sound, called "chiff"
- Made by clarke whistles - made in england since 1843, the original and still hugely popular
- Includes: Custom Made, hand sewn and crafted from good quality brown leather look PU material. Gold finished press button closure and embossed with "Clarke" logo.
We Also Recommend
Black Tin Whistle in key of D by Feadog with Handmade Irish Whistle Case/Sleeve by Dannan in Brown Vegan Leather with Celtic Embroidery
Blue Tin Whistle in key of D by Feadog with Handmade Irish Whistle Case/Sleeve by Dannan in Blue Vegan Leather with Celtic Embroidery