Chauvet Nexus 4x4
Nexus 4x4 is both a bold eye-candy and a tour-ready wash light capable of delivering at once the sizzle of a pixel mapping display and a robust light output afforded by 16 20-watt RGB COB LEDs.
The combination of COB emitters and a clever reflector design yields a striking, diffused light richly drenched in saturated hues.
Nexus 4x4 is controllable via Art-Net, Kling-Net and DMX protocols and features interlocking hardware to build large arrays.
Whether in use for front viewing or as a backdrop, Nexus 4x4 promises a hard-to-match visual impact.
• Achieve vibrant colors with bright COB LEDs
• Increase pixel mapping options by controlling pixels individually
• Build large arrays by linking multiple panels together with integrated locks
• Works seamlessly with Nexus™ 2x2 and Nexus™ 4x1
• Design with flexible control options: Kling-Net, Art-Net™, or DMX
• Use universal power connectors: Neutrik powerCON®, Neutrik etherCON®, 3- and 5-pin XLR DMX
DMX connectors: 3- and 5-pin
Source: 16 (20 W) RGB LEDs, 50,000 hours
Light source: Red (658 mA x 7.67 vdc = 5.04 W) Green (667 mA x 10.60 vdc = 7.07 W) Blue (680 mA x 10.11 vdc = 6.90 W)
Beam angle: 42°
Field angle: 72.5°
Illuminance: 484 lux @ 5 m
Power linking: 8 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 394 W, 1.71 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 12.07 kg
Dimensions: 463.6 x 463.6 x 210 mm
Environment: IP20, dry location
We Also Recommend