Combining high audio resolution and numerous connectivity options, AT2020USBi adds a level of audio quality and practicality to the range of Audio-Technica microphones. Designed from the famous AT2020, the AT2020USBi has a digital output with A/N converter that allows a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96kHz to provide articulation and intelligibility, ideal for recording in a home studio, outdoors and also for podcasting or voiceovers.
- Cardioid microphone with Micro-HDMI output for high-resolution recording, on iPad or iPhone (with Lightning connector) or on the computer via USB
- High-quality A/N converter with a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96 kHz for high resolution sound reproduction
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Extended frequency response ideal for podcasting, home recording studios, outdoor recording or voice recording
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X and iOS 7.02 or later (Lightning port required)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices