Eve Audio 7" Subwoofer Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Every ThunderStorm subwoofer has detailed controls like switchable satellite filters (full range and 80Hz), phase switch controls (0°, 180°). and variable subwoofer filter frequencies (60....140Hz) to let you tailor and adjust your ThunderStorm to your specific room.
The TS107 is the smallest model in the range of EVE Audio subwoofers and features a very efficient 100W PWM amplifier that drives a proprietary 6.5" woofer. This guarantees a frequency response of down to 36Hz up to 300 Hz, for a maximum output power of 102 dB (SPL @ 1m).
The included remote control will let you adjust not only the subwoofer's volume but also the complete stereo system's volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot.
Description Subwoofer Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 230 x 355 x 300 Dimensions (WxHxD) ["] 9.06 x 13.98 x 11.81 Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 36Hz - 300Hz Woofer 165mm/6.5" Maximum SPL @ 1m 102dB Number of amplifiers 1 Total short-term output power 100W Protection limiter
System volume (Satellite & Sub) -inf. - +6dB Subwoofer volume -inf. - +6dB Level-lock dip switch Filter-lock dip switch Input level dip switch +7dBu/+22dBu Phase inversion 0°/180° Switchable Satellite filter flat/80Hz Variable Subwoofer filter 60Hz-140Hz + LFE Remote control Sys. & Sub. Vol.
XLR in left (impedance) (10k) XLR in right (impedance) (10k) XLR in LFE (impedance) (10k) XLR out satellite left (impedance) (10k) XLR out satellite right (impedance) (10k) XLR out (LFE) (impedance) (10k)
Standby < 1W Full output 120VA
Weight kg/lb. 8.2 / 18.1
- Our range of Subwoofers follows our policy of using only high quality components. This has enabled us to bring the best possible products to the market place.
- rest assured that when you buy a TS (ThunderStorm) subwoofer from EVE Audio, you will be getting a first grade product that delivers adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room.
- Without any low-port noise distortion since all TS subwoofers have a passive radiator. Your system will sound as a whole, not just a sum of parts.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 230 x 355 x 300 / Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 36Hz - 300Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m 102dB / Total short-term output power 100W
We Also Recommend
Eve Audio 2-Way 4" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 2-Way 5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 2-Way 6.5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier