Eve Audio 2-Way 5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
The SC205 uses 5" SilverCone woofer for an extended bass response. This very stiff diaphragm is honeycomb structured and glass fibre coated. Like in other models, such as the smaller SC204, the SC205 is driven by a sophisticated magnet system that uses a 1" voice coil responsible for delivering a greater linear excursion. All in all, this produces a bigger dynamic range than you would naturally assume from a speaker of these proportions. The result is an unsurpassed audio transparency that, when coupled with our proprietary AMT tweeter and PWM amplifier, will surprise you with a very powerful and precise low end.
AMT (Air Motion Transformer) tweeter is own proprietary technology that follows the rule of not using "off-the-shelf" components when looking for the best possible results. The preciseness and detail in the high frequency, along with the general tightness of the bass and mid-range frequencies, will make the SC205 equally adequate for use on the road or in studio.
Description 2-way System Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 175 x 275 x 233 Dimensions (WxHxD) ["] 6.89 x 10.83 x 9.17 Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 53Hz - 21kHz Tweeter AMT RS1 Mid-Woofer 130mm/5" Cross-over frequency 3000Hz Maximum SPL @ 1m 101dB Number of amplifiers 2 Total short-term output power 100W Output power (woofer) 50W Output power (tweeter) 50W Protection limiter
Volume -inf. - +6dB High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB) > 3kHz Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB) 80Hz Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB) 180Hz Low-shelve filter (-5dB - +3dB) < 300Hz Level-lock dip switch Filter-lock dip switch
XLR in (impedance) (10k) RCA in (impedance) (10k) Power consumption Standby < 1W Full output 70VA
Backmounting thread inserts Mic stand thread inserts Weight kg/lb. 5 / 11
- Second in line in the studio monitors is the SC205. Like the name implies, it's a SilverCone two-way system with a 5" woofer.
- If you are working at home, or in a music or post-production studio, a small pair of monitors should not compromise the quality of your results.
- With an extended bass frequency response and an astounding output level, the SC205 will easily fill your room with exceptional sound.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 175 x 275 x 233 / Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 53Hz - 21kHz
- Cross-over frequency 3000Hz / Total short-term output power 100W
We Also Recommend
Eve Audio 2-Way 4" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 2-Way 6.5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 7" Subwoofer Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier