Eve Audio 2-Way 4" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
The SC204 uses a 4" SilverCone woofer with honeycomb structured diaphragm, driven by a sophisticated magnet system with a 1" voice coil responsible for creating a greater linear excursion. This produces a bigger dynamic than one would assume in a monitor of such small proportions. As a result, in addition to the unsurpassed audio transparency of our proprietary AMT tweeter and PWM amplifier combination, this SC204 will surprise you with a very powerful, tight and precise low end.
The AMT tweeter is owned proprietary technology that follows the rule of no off-the-shelf components in order to achieve superior results. The preciseness and detail of the high frequency range of monitors, coupled with the general tightness of the bass and mid-range, make the SC204 a superb speaker that is easily used on the road (due to its reduced size) or as a second pair of speakers for your main setup.
Description 2-way System Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 145 x 230 x 195 Dimensions (WxHxD) ["] 5.71 x 9.06 x 7.68 Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 64Hz - 21kHz Tweeter AMT RS1 Mid-Woofer 100mm/4" Cross-over frequency 3000Hz Maximum SPL @ 1m 96dB Number of amplifiers 2 Total short-term output power 100W Output power (woofer) 50W Output power (tweeter) 50W Protection limiter
Volume -inf. - +6dB High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB) > 3kHz Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB) 80Hz Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB) 200Hz Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB) < 300Hz Level-lock dip switch Filter-lock dip switch
XLR in (impedance) (10k) RCA in (impedance) (10k)
Standby < 1W Full output 70VA
Backmounting thread inserts Mic stand thread inserts Weight kg/lb. 3.8 / 8.4
- The SC204 are the smallest speakers in the studio monitors line. And they were built with quality in mind!
- If you are working at home, or in a music or post-production studio, a small pair of monitors should not compromise the quality of your results.
- The 2-way 4" speaker may have a small footprint. But don't let the size deceive you, these monitors sound bigger than many monitors twice their size!
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm] 145 x 230 x 195 / Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 64Hz - 21kHz
- Cross-over frequency 3000Hz / Total short-term output power 100W
We Also Recommend
Eve Audio 2-Way 5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 2-Way 6.5" Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier
Eve Audio 7" Subwoofer Speaker Monitor - Dynamic Post Production Studio Quality Amplifier