Dixon A Tuneable Whistle
Dixon A Tuneable Whistle Very good value Alto A Whistle, made from 2 joints of plastic, black. Whistle Advice The whistle is a diatonic instrument with simple fingering, and it's very easy to learn to play - easier than the recorder. Whistles generally play two octaves, and you can easily play in two keys on any whistle, for example on a D whistle you can play in D and G. Because many tunes go down below the key note, you will often find that the tune is easier to play in G than D on a D whistle, because D is the lowest note. This means you should also consider the alternative key of the whistle when choosing the key. C goes to F, A to D which is useful, F to Bb, G to C and so on.
- Dixon a tuneable whistle - very good value alto a whistle, made from 2 joints of plastic, black.
- Made by tony dixon woodwind - a really good range of british made plastic flutes and whistles
- Very poular whistles, designed and made in england
- Great mellow sound and great quality
- Two piece tuneable whistle
We Also Recommend